top of page
Image by Pang Yuhao

Study Permits

Our Educational Partners

We have partnered with multiple Universities and colleges across Canada where we can provide our clients faster and easier enrollment.

We do more than just provide you with a study permit.

Logo on red.png
University building

As one of the top destinations for continuing education and higher education Canada have a number of elements to offer international students:

  • high level of education

  • Low cost 

  • the opportunity for students to work after graduation (Post Graduation Work Permit)

  • the invaluable Canadian work experience 

  • the opportunity to apply for PR through multiple pathways

Graduation from educational institution and obtaining Canadian work experience afterwards is vital for your PR application. As an applicant you are able to include your family in your application (spouse and children). Our services may include communicating with the selected educational institution on your behalf and obtaining the required documents to submit a successful application for a study permit.

The Unwanted Truth

Most international students in Canada desire to work in Canada after graduation and apply for PR after obtaining Canadian experience.


Unfortunately, often they fall for the simplest mistakes.  Many educational institutions with DLI number (Designated Learning Institution Number) which allows them to enroll international students, are not always qualified for a PGWP (Post Graduation Work Permit) despite the promises to their graduates.

Most students do not know the system and enroll following the fraudulent promises thinking they will receive a work permit afterwards. As they graduate, they apply for PGWP only to be refused.

If you wish to avoid these trap pits, contact us as we can help you choose the right educational institution without the fear of being forced to leave the country without having any chance to work in Canada and gaining the important Canadian work experience and the opportunity to apply for PR in the future.


College and University Evaluation

As part of our services, we assist international students in finding the university or college that offer the desired program of study.


This includes doing a thorough research on whether the institution can enroll international students and if the student is eligible for a PGWP (post graduation work permit) after graduation allowing him/her to stay and work in Canada after graduation. We do encourage students to contact us for assistance to avoid studying a program that is not eligible for PGWP.

Student Direct Stream (SDS)

The SDS allows international students from certain countries to have their study permit processed faster than usual, usually within 20 days in normal circumstances.

To be eligible for the SDS you must meet certain requirements in addition for the normal study permit requirements:

1- The student must be the resident of one of the following countries:

Antigua & Barbuda




Trinidad & Tobago


Costa Rica







St. Vincent and the Grenadines

2- The student must pay the tuition fees for the entire first year at the educational institution.

3- Either complete an IELTS exam with a minimum score of 6 or have completed high school studies at a Canadian Institution.

Study Permit Renewal

In many cases students may be required to renew their study permit for one reason or another during their studies.

Changing your major or field of study while your study permit is still active may not prompt a study permit renewal. The student need only inform IRCC about any change of study while the current study permit is still active. But if your study permit is about to expire within 3 month it is important to start the renewing process as it may take time before a new one is issued. If a current study permit expires before an application for a renewal is submitted, the student MUST drop the current semester and wait for the new study permit to be issued and enroll in the next semester.

Plans after graduation

It is important to note that your study permit will expire in 90 days after graduation even if the actual expire date is more than 90 days.

It is important to contact us before your graduation so we can prepare the package for the Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) and submit it fast. This is important in case the application was refused for any reason, we can resubmit the updated application within those 90 days. If refusal arrived after the 90 days period, the student can no longer resubmit the PGWP application and will be asked to leave the country.

Image by Marten Bjork

Book a consultation 

Book a consultation with us so we can help you find a suitable educational institution for your desired studies and discussing your pathways for PR after graduation

bottom of page